Sunday, December 4, 2011

His Promise

Bonjoure people . (:

Looks like I've broken the promise , returning to blog right after finals but only start doing it after two weeks break. :P

Holiday's been going great , well like how I anticipated. It's December now , time's flying fast, like lightning. While, I've actually been doing nothing these holidays, same old routine. Wake Up > Online > Reading Biographies > Online > Watch TV > Sleep . I don't skip meals la although it's not mentioned.

I think I will start to blog every day if I could, trying my best. The first matter that stops me from blogging is my LAZINESS. HAHAHA. Sorry mates.

I've been addicted to Twitter nowadays, more than Facebook, I've been spending lesser time on it. What I do mostly is updating status. That's all. Twitter is nice, you can update your status like a BOSS , not being freaked out, or assumed crazy ? -compared to Facebook. I'm sure you experienced that too, Twitterians ? :P

I've got lot to say, but everything stuck in my mind and don't know which one to start first, will update my blog and tell you how I feel and what is on my mind if I am on a good mood . HAHHA.

And yes, I'm flying to China next two weeks, my second vacation of the year ! :P Expecting a nice trip, it's winter there.

So, happy holidays guys ! Sorry if I'm late. Have a good time ! :)

Regards,
Brendon.

No comments: