Sunday, December 11, 2011

Finding trouble.

You know, you shouldn't do excessive exercise or overdo them if you think you can but actually your muscles couldn't bare the pounds. I did that previous days ago and I'm struggling like a mosquito accidentally entered the freezer. Aching everywhere. I know it doesn't make sense with the mosquito but you can imagine the same suffer.

That hectic particular day, I swam in the morning, played futsal in the afternoon and danced in a party and had my remote control with me till 1 a.m. Right after Robin van Persie's stunning goal against Everton which made my day and slumber like a piG. :P Woke up the next morning, I still have the ache everywhere around my body .So, always warm up or carry out consistent exercise to prevent this painful aches.



I can't wait for my trip to China. It's so boring at home. I'm addicted to another song, I really hope I can sing this to someone I give the utmost love. (:

You Are The One , by Matt Heris.



Loves,
Brendon.



No comments: