Friday, February 12, 2010

A Month After And All The Does

Hey Bloggerss'
I Am Back Again,
Well Time Passes Like Days Instead Hours =(
1 month passed, studies, tuitions, schools, works, and i have no time to ENJOY!
2010 school's life was not bad, but it is quite tiring,
coz meetings , classes larr.. etc larrr XD

Hmmmp anyywayyyyyy,
I Gonna Focus On PMR this year,
The Assembly Always Talk About PMR and i got encouraged still.
well if study means Not To COURT Girls LOL.
I Am Young Still. =))

Some incidents and accidentally occasions happened to me,
i drowned my 2nd phonee into the washing machinee..
how careless am i,
well i was regret... ermm learn from mistake? but it is the 2nd time
HAHA. WTF!

Errr... and i dunno whyy...
the friendship between me n HER
we are just like the particles in airr..
very far apart..
i always wanna say a word HI to her..
i did but i dunno why,
our friendship is apart now.
its not like that CLOSE like last time...
well, i am not gonna dream about her.. ANYMORE

Well, CNY and Valentines is around the corner..
i cant resist to celebrate them!!
CANT WAITTT

No comments: