Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Remarkable Moment - 1/8/2009

Err..Hey..Everyoness

1st Of August was a niceday for meeeee....

i went Genting Highlands To have a relax time while my parents brought me there in conjuction of there are watching Tsan Chin Concert...
Therefore, i would like to go along with them to enjoy outdoor activities!!!

Everything Go On Nice..

I spend my time there like a bouquet of roses..with my brother Tommy

I mostly feel unresistable is that the flying chair~~

Damn it i played 3 times its reali nice~~~~

Meanwhile, i walk around Genting and i felt the gasp of air~~~

it reminds me of someone~~something~~that i dont know xD

somehow i play some games with some girls there~~~

we share a great time there~~~
The Girls were hot owh~~
but dont get insisted~

anyway thats the most remarkable moment for me in Genting
in fact it is a long wonderful story but i would like to summarize it~~~

Anyway, I hope to go Genting again if parents does going some artist concert again!!

No comments: